Want to get creative with natural dyes, eco printing, upcycling fashion and creative sewing?
Start now by discovering the EASY 8 steps process to create natural colors! Get your FREE Natural dyeing MINI guide!
I am Victoria Martinez Azaro. I created LA CREATIVE MAMA as a crafty home for all my crafty talented friends who want to get inspired and creative with DIY sewing projects, upcycled fabric crafts, natural dyeing, eco printing and of course my favorite: DIY FASHION!
At La Creative Mama we share detailed step by step tutorials so that you can follow along and achieve amazing results, no matter if you are doing these projects for the first time!🙂
I share my passion for sustainability in every post that I write in the blog. Upcycling, recycling and repurposing is the final goal but there are many different ways to achieve this through fabric crafts.
Get started by exploring natural dyeing, eco printing, upcycling fashion and creative sewing tutorials.
- Best mordants for eco printing fabric
- Tips for eco printing on fabric
- Best stainless steel pots for natural dyeing
- How to dye wool yarn with natural dyes
- 10 mistakes to avoid in natural dyeing
- How to make natural dye from foods scraps
- How to eco print on cotton t shirts
- How to upcycle an old cardigan with embroidery
- DIY upcycle jewelry using recycled rubber
- DIY Crossbody Bag
- DIY Purse (FREE Pattern)
- How to make a drawstring bag (using eco printed fabric)
You’re welcome and encouraged to link to lacreativemama.com or use a single image with a brief description to link back to any post. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited. Feel free to pin on Pinterest and share/tag on Fb and Instagram!