Want to get creative with natural dyes, eco printing, upcycling fashion and creative sewing?
Start now by discovering the EASY 8 steps process to create natural colors! Get your FREE Natural dyeing MINI guide!
I am Victoria Martinez Azaro. I created LA CREATIVE MAMA as a crafty home for all my crafty talented friends who want to get inspired and creative with DIY sewing projects, upcycled fabric crafts, natural dyeing, eco printing and of course my favorite: DIY FASHION!
At La Creative Mama we share detailed step by step tutorials so that you can follow along and achieve amazing results, no matter if you are doing these projects for the first time!🙂
I share my passion for sustainability in every post that I write in the blog. Upcycling, recycling and repurposing is the final goal but there are many different ways to achieve this through fabric crafts.
Get started by exploring natural dyeing, eco printing, upcycling fashion and creative sewing tutorials.
- How to make natural green dye
- How to dye wooden beads with natural dyes
- How to plant a dye garden
- Best mordants for eco printing fabric
- Tips for eco printing on fabric
- Best stainless steel pots for natural dyeing
- How to upcycle old clothes with eco printing
- How to eco print a tote bag
- How to eco print socks
- How to eco print on cotton t shirts
- How to upcycle an old cardigan with embroidery
- DIY upcycle jewelry using recycled rubber
👇Follow me on social 👇
Follow me on instagram for fun little video tips and tricks on natural dyeing, eco printing and upcycled sewing!
You’re welcome and encouraged to link to lacreativemama.com or use a single image with a brief description to link back to any post. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited. Feel free to pin on Pinterest and share/tag on Fb and Instagram!